At Bativac we are proud of what we do, our success is built on the strength of our team, which is why we are always looking for talented people who share our vision and values.
We are looking for a Service Manager who will be in charge of a qualified team of refrigeration technicians, and who will ensure the business development of the department. This full-time position offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to grow a career with a dynamic employer.
Management of the service staff (HR, schedules, etc ...).
Management of service calls and priorities.
Management of installation projects.
Management of inventory and material orders.
Management of the preventive maintenance schedule.
Close collaboration with the construction department.
Optimization of department processes.
Sales and preparation of tenders.
Follow-up with customers, evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Management of the vehicle fleet.
All other tasks that ensure the smooth running of operations.
3-5 years of experience in a service management position.
University and/or College degree in building systems, tardesman in refrigeration, with experience in sales and management.
Excellent communication skills.
Bilingualism (French and English).
Experience in business development (an asset).
Good knowledge of business computer programs (Office, ERP, etc.)
Entrepreneurial, autonomous, rigorous, and ambitious personality who has a customer service oriented approach.
Draftsman / BIM Coordinator
We are looking for a draftsman specialized in building systems. We offer competitive salary and benefits, access to state-of-the-art equipment and software, all in a stimulating and engaging work environment.Main tasks:
- Produce copies of plans in versions of AutoCad, PDF, or Revit, at the request of various professionals and General Contractors.
- Carry out plans of HVAC ducts, as well as the equipment associated with the projects.
- Coordinate equipment and trades.
- Take measurements on site.
- Put in production HVAC ducts.
- Prepare releases for different equipment.
- Prepare the final documents and as build plans.
- Knowledge of AutoCad and Revit softwares.
- College degree in Building System Engineering or professional degree in drafting.
- Excellent knowledge of French and English.
1 year minimum
Project manager assistant
We are looking for a Project Manager's assistant, who will assist the project manager in monitoring and executing the HVAC construction project.
- Follow-up of the administrative documentation of the construction project.
- Preparation of critical documentation
- Follow up and preparation of change orders.
- Billing statement and cost tracking.
- On plan material takeoff and costing.
- College degree or similar experience in building systems.
- Experience in an administrative role or construction management position.
- Knowledge of the office suite (Word, Excel, Outllook). Essential.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software (advantage).
- Excellent French spoken and written, intermediate English.
We are currently looking for a delivery person to supply our construction sites. We provide a safe and healthy work environment and excellent benefits.
- Ensure the delivery of materials and equipment to the various construction sites.
- Pick-up of merchandise a our supplier's warehouses.
- Handling of materials and equipment at our warehouse.
- Keep the schedule of deliveries up to date.
- ASP Construction health and safety card.
- Cleanup of delivery vehicle.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Class 5 driver's license with a good driving record.
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and courteous.
- Skillful and comfortable in driving a large vehicle (Hino 100).
- Good knowledge of the road network.
Note: This position requires lifting and handling heavy loads.